Nagy István, psychologist, OD and HR consultant
I work with athletes, coaches, corporate professionals and individuals to achieve optimal performance, personal efficiency and to increase mental health. I graduated as a psychologist in 2004, and in 2017 I got my degree in sports psychology. In 2020, I graduated from the online Barca University with a degree in Psychology for High Performance. I accept clients from the age of 14. My services are available in Hungarian and English.
You can conatct me with the following topics:
• Mental survey of athletes and performers
• Mental preparation for competition, exam, high-stake situations
• Solve individual performance problems, increase performance
• Reduce performance and error-related anxiety
• Dealing with self-confidence problems, increasing confidence
• Team development, conflict management, cooperation development
• Assist and prevent the processing of sports injuries
• Resolving life challenges and adversity
• Support for solving work and private life problems
• Stress management
• Supporting career management decisions
Feel free to contact me.